At Blinds & Designs here in San Francisco, we’ve discovered that many people often leave treating their bathrooms to last because they find those windows difficult to address. Typically, people want natural light as well as privacy, and they feel that’s hard to balance. However, we’ve got numerous great Hunter Douglas solutions fit for many different types of bathrooms. If you’re in the search for just the right solution for your bathroom window, speak with one of our consultants today.
About Bathroom Window Treatments
As with any search for any window fashion, it’s best to start by understanding your goals for the room. Once you do that, you can start to narrow down the options. Keep these things in mind as you look at your choices:
- Window treatments can add softness to a bathroom or provide some serious privacy. Choose a bathroom window treatment that suits your style and space.
- If your bathroom has warm tones, select an earth-tone fabric with subtle variations, to pick up the colors in your bath tile and cabinetry.
- For cool tones, select something from the gray family or slate blue.
Options From Hunter Douglas
You’ll be able to choose from a wide variety of items that will certainly suit your needs. For example, Vignette® Modern Roman Shades by Hunter Douglas provide a classic look. Here are a few other thoughts about what you could choose:
- Alustra® Woven Textures® by Hunter Douglas are earthy and neutral and a perfect complement to many design schemes. Alustra® Woven Textures® allow bathers to control the degree of light and privacy, and the product gives the bath a finished look.
- Classic white faux wood blinds are great for those main-floor bathrooms. Hunter Douglas EverWood® Alternative Wood Blinds come in a selection of premium crisp white and off-white colors. They are easy to operate, clean up easily, and hold up beautifully to moisture.
- Custom poly shutters are always a favorite and like faux wood blinds, they never chip or peel. Ask for Palm Beach™ Polystain™ Shutters!
Finding Bathroom Window Treatments in San Francisco and Marin County
Blinds & Designs offers a full line of quality window treatments to homeowners and commercial clients throughout the San Francisco and Marin County areas, including Burlingame, Hillsborough, Atherton, and Los Altos. With an ongoing commitment to high quality products and exceptional service, we’ve been serving our communities for over 14 years. Stop by our showrooms in San Francisco or Tiburon to see a variety of motorization displays in our showroom or call 415-921-4212 for more information.