Kitchen window coverings serve a few different purposes. Style is often the first to come to mind — with all the time we spend in our kitchens, it’s important that our window treatments look inviting and add personal style to the room. Light and privacy control is also important in the kitchen, as is durability and maintenance. The window covering experts at Blinds & Designs, serving Los Altos and the entire San Francisco area, can help you make a selection that works and looks perfectly in your kitchen.
Window Blinds for Kitchens
If you like window fashions with slats that tilt for light control, we offer several options in our Hunter Douglas blind collection that will meet your functional requirements and are versatile enough to go with any décor. Here are a few suggestions that will work great in the kitchen:
- Reveal® with MagnaView® Aluminum Blinds – Tilt feature lets more natural light in, slats bounce back when withstanding rough treatment and have a Dust Shield™ finish that repels dust.
- Everwood® Wood Blinds – Alternative wood blinds in realistic wood-grain or painted finishes are built to withstand heat and humidity.
- Somner® Vertical Blinds – Largest selection of colors, treatments, textures in fabric, vinyl, and aluminum. Perfect for large windows or sliding doors.
Window Shades for Kitchens
If you like to control light and privacy with a shade that you raise or lower, our Hunter Douglas Window shade collection offers a variety of styles, including the most energy efficient shades on the market today. Here are a few shade suggestions that work well in a kitchen:
- Duette® Honeycomb Shades – Duette shades come in multiple cell sizes, horizontal or vertical application, sheer to opaque light-control options, designed with energy efficiency and available in hundreds of colors & textures.
- Provenance® Woven Wood Shades – They come in five styles, are hand-woven, light-filtering reeds, grasses and woods, that transform sunlight and add interest at the window.
- Designer Studio™ Roman Shades – Timeless fabrics and available in four distinct styles with complementary valances.
- Screen & Roller Shades – Excellent UV protection while maintaining a view and are available in sturdy and easy-to-clean fabrics.
Kitchen Window Treatments in Los Altos CA
Blinds & Designs offers a full line of quality window treatments to homeowners and commercial clients throughout the San Francisco and Marin County areas, including Burlingame, Hillsborough, Atherton, and Los Altos. With an ongoing commitment to high quality products and exceptional service, we’ve been serving our communities for over 14 years. Stop by our showrooms in San Francisco or Tiburon to see a variety of motorization displays in our showroom or call 415-921-4217 Ext 101 for more information.