As a Hunter Douglas gallery dealer, Blinds & Designs offers a wide variety of lifting options on our blinds and shades. From state-of-the-art motorized options to innovative manual options, even the largest window fashions can be easily operated for greater convenience. All our systems keep functionality and safety top of mind. You’ll easily be able to control light and privacy, and rest assured children and pets are safe around our many cordless and motorized options.
A few window treatment lifting options include:
- PowerRise motorized solution lets you open and close your blinds with the touch of a remote control button.
- PowerGlide motorized solution allows you to traverses sheers or rotate vanes with easy battery operated or hard-wired automation.
- PowerTilt gives you remote control of the slats on many Hunter Douglas horizontal blinds.
- LiteRise is a cordless manual option that allows you to raise and lower blinds by simply moving the bottom rail.
- UltraGlide uses a single retractable cord to manually control your Hunter Douglas blinds.
Check out this video for demonstrations on our various lifting systems for Hunter Douglas window blinds and shades.
Choose Blinds & Designs in San Francisco or Marin County
Stop by one of our window treatment stores to see demonstrations of our variety of lifting systems. If you’re interested in scheduling a FREE CONSULTATION to learn more about the window treatment motorization options we offer, contact Blinds & Designs today!